Criteria for Acceptance
- Demonstration of average or above academic ability according to national norms on standardized tests taken in the seventh and eighth grades: minimum requirement of 40%-ile or stanine of 4 on standardized tests.
- A correlation between standardized test scores and actual achievement should be evident. Students at average ability should achieve at least C's.
- Conduct, effort and attendance records from the elementary school must be satisfactory, particularly in the seventh and eighth grades.
- Willingness to participate in religion classes and all religious services held during the academic day, the annual class retreat and community service programs.
- Acceptance and support of the mission, vision, and core values of Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin School.