With the start of the new school year, NDES has adopted Rediker PlusPortals, a powerful, user-friendly system that gives parents, students, and educators easy access to information about academic progress, attendance, discipline records, and more.
Here are just a few of the key benefits of PlusPortals:
- PlusPortal is accessible through the NDCL website www.ndcl.org and clicking the link at the top of the page: NDSchools PlusPortals
- Parents can view all of their children enrolled at NDCL and NDES through just one convenient log-in.
- Parents and students can easily view upcoming assignments and assessments. They'll also be able to access school resources such as the school calendar and event information.
- Students can access assignments and class resources through a safe and secure online portal with their student email address.
- Parents can access an online directory of other parents' contact information. By default, parents’ information will be hidden until they check the checkbox on the portal to show their information to the school community.
- NDCL and NDES will use PlusPortals' communication capabilities to send text, email, and voice messages through one integrated, cost-effective system. We'll roll out additional capabilities and benefits of PlusPortals in the coming weeks. For now, it is important for all parents to familiarize themselves with the log-in procedure and the PlusPortals user interface.
Trouble with PlusPortals? Contact Ms. Susan Ancheta, Director of Student Information Systems at 440.279.1077.