Tuition for 2017-2018 without applicable reductions is $12,300. This tuition amount includes:
- course fees, including AP test fees;
- books, including religion books, workbooks, and other supplemental materials;
- registration fees, sports participation fees, approved sports spirit packs;
- school club fees, required academic field trips;
- retreats, including the senior overnight retreat;
- Graduation fees;
- student admission to home games, plays and concerts.
We encourage all students to participate as much as possible in the life of our school. We believe the inclusive nature of our tuition enables students to do just that and allows families to budget more effectively for the academic year.
Items not included in tuition because they are optional and elective on the part of the student and his/her family are: Lunch and team meals, parking permit, bus transportation to and from school, optional field trips, athletic camps, Yearbook, and admission to school dances.