Students participate in a wide variety of clubs and organizations at NDCL. These activities provide students with opportunities to:
- Broaden their academic learning;
- Share their God-given gifts and talents with others;
- Build strong interpersonal relationships;
- Hone leadership skills; and
- Participate in service opportunities on and off campus.
We strongly encourage our students to “step outside of their comfort zones” and get involved in a variety of activities in order to become well-rounded. Our clubs and organizations are designed to encourage students to stretch, grow, succeed, achieve and become leaders who will transform the world by living the truth in love.