One thing we consistently hear is, "I just felt a difference when I visited the campus!” Experience the difference first hand when you visit our campus during a regular school day. There's an energy, an excitement, a sense of pride, and a hope for the future.
At this time, shadowing is specifically for 8th grade students.
Shadowing will be available on the following dates and limited to 45 students/day:
- Thursday, October 22
- Friday, October 23
- Thursday, November 5
- Monday, November 16
- Tuesday, November 17
We know that a highlight of shadowing is being able to choose your NDCL host for the day! This year, hosts will be limited to current NDCL Freshmen. Please note that only half of NDCL’s Freshmen will be present on these shadow days according to the following schedule:
Available NDCL Hosts on each day:
- Thursday, October 22: NDCL Freshmen with the last names M-Z
- Friday, October 23: NDCL Freshmen with the last names A-L
- Thursday, November 5: NDCL Freshmen with the last names A-L
- Monday, November 16: NDCL Freshmen with the last names M-Z
- Tuesday, November 17: NDCL Freshmen with the last names A-L
Click HERE now to schedule your son or daughter's shadow day.
Contact Mr. Quinn Malone, Assistant Director of Admissions at 440.279.1086 with any questions.