Important Dates and Forms to Complete
- Attend NDCL’s CCP Information Night February 6, 2019 from 6:30 - 8:00 PM in the O’Brien Center.
- Complete the Intent to Participate Form and turn into your counselor by March 26.
- Parents establish a SAFE Account through the Ohio Department of Education. Through the SAFE Account, apply for College Credit Plus funding. You may apply anytime between Feb 15 - April 12. Your college acceptance letter must accompany the request for funding.
- Apply to your college of choice. This must be done early so the acceptance letter accompanies the request for funding.
- Register for the college courses once you have received your funding award notification in your SAFE Account. Notification of funding will occur before May 18.